Final Entertainment

Voting For our server helps us grow and evolve, And become an amazing and huge community. You can vote once every 12 hours, and voting will cause more frequent events to occur. To vote scroll down and click the images in the "Help Final Entertainment" Category. Thank and Enjoy your day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Final Entertainment

Voting For our server helps us grow and evolve, And become an amazing and huge community. You can vote once every 12 hours, and voting will cause more frequent events to occur. To vote scroll down and click the images in the "Help Final Entertainment" Category. Thank and Enjoy your day.

Final Entertainment

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming is finally brought to you ...

2 posters

having probelm with final shadow freezing

Sollex
    Rookie

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2009-08-21

having probelm with final shadow freezing Empty having probelm with final shadow freezing

Post by Sollex Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:30 pm

i dont no if anyone else has posted this problem already but after version 2 the game keeps freezing when i teleport or switch character, it just stops and i have to close and open a new one any suggestions

i am a donater if that makes any difference to you
    MaDaFaKKa
    Rookie

Number of posts : 46
    Registration date : 2009-05-17

having probelm with final shadow freezing Empty Re: having probelm with final shadow freezing

Post by MaDaFaKKa Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:45 am

delet music files

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:25 pm