Final Entertainment

Voting For our server helps us grow and evolve, And become an amazing and huge community. You can vote once every 12 hours, and voting will cause more frequent events to occur. To vote scroll down and click the images in the "Help Final Entertainment" Category. Thank and Enjoy your day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Final Entertainment

Voting For our server helps us grow and evolve, And become an amazing and huge community. You can vote once every 12 hours, and voting will cause more frequent events to occur. To vote scroll down and click the images in the "Help Final Entertainment" Category. Thank and Enjoy your day.

Final Entertainment

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming is finally brought to you ...

+9
xPencil
EvilBanshee
slasher
sekz
DeliDumrul
irt
Pabo
GUO
[Mod}wolverine
13 posters

ugv event lol

[Mod}wolverine
    [Mod}wolverine

Number of posts : 108
    Registration date : 2009-06-06

ugv event lol Empty ugv event lol

Post by [Mod}wolverine Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:42 am

ugv event lol Cap00012

i think the best option is a server reset. Better than bann all who looted

since i know few ppl got more than 99 ugv zzz that sucks

i just hope server restart
    GUO
    Loyal Member

Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2009-08-03

ugv event lol Empty Re: ugv event lol

Post by GUO Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:13 am

reset server dont fix it ! we need rool back, ban peps dont fix it too cuz gm cant prof who loted:/

Btw all now who you are xD
    [Mod}wolverine
    [Mod}wolverine

Number of posts : 108
    Registration date : 2009-06-06

Post by [Mod}wolverine Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:16 am

no1 cares who i am
    Pabo
    Pabo
    Loves To Talk

Number of posts : 139
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Post by Pabo Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:30 am

he not just dropped ugv,s he dropped a couple of death stuff also -.-
    irt
    Rookie

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post by irt Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:42 pm

Does anyone have evidence this person hacked the server or used a bug exploit. If this is the case then first a fix must be made and then a system roll back to correct the situation. If this was from a player who quit and was giving away his or her bank, then that is his or her prerogative to give out the items as he or she seems fit and no roll back should be performed. At this time all i am hearing are accusations.
    DeliDumrul
    Rookie

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-06-23

ugv event lol Empty Final Shadow or GMs FUN CLUB?

Post by DeliDumrul Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:48 pm

u wrong!
    Not just 99 UGV:)
    9 x 99

Last edited by DeliDumrul on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    GUO
    Loyal Member

Post by GUO Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:09 pm

its sad truth :/
    btw only nev peps loted alot uvg, its good they make stronger more peps in dw, ds, ca etc, look how many time they need to buy 1 ugv from npc....look how hard its start... how hard its rival whit hawk family hahaha,

and roll back dont fix problem, i think he can hack(use bug) evryday....
    sekz
    sekz
    Loyal Member

Number of posts : 75
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

Post by sekz Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:36 pm

Just want to clarify. Hawk is not a GM so stop spreading rumours. The are ONLY 2 GM's with Lvl 99 access. That is me and EvilChopper. We should be the strongest in this server. As for your 'claimed' GM who are now the strongest in this server, bollocks!!!!!They are not GM to begin with.
    DeliDrummul,
    If this server is a bad try, go play other server...wait u probably have a loser dying server and that is why you are here.

Sick and tired of whinners. As i am typing now, we are trying to rectify the UGV event. It was not a hack, just some idiot abusing a bug which has since been rectified.
    slasher
    Loyal Member

Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2009-07-24

Post by slasher Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:55 pm

wa why you report this now i cant have any more bd torso Sad Sad xD hehe
    GUO
    Loyal Member

Post by GUO Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:32 pm

its normal you protect friends...
    DeliDumrul
    Rookie

Post by DeliDumrul Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:51 pm

Last edited by DeliDumrul on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    irt
    Rookie

Post by irt Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:09 pm

Hawk may not be GM but seems to be common knowledge it is a character supported by him if not played by him or family members. And let me clearly point out there is nothing wrong with a GM playing in game. If he or she is not enjoying the game I can't imagine how boring it would be just watching all day. That said it is also important a GM and his supported characters do not upset the balance of the game. And also make themselves available to help other players to achieve certain objectives that would not be possible without a super strong character. In other words they should attempt to make the game fun for all the players for it is just a game and everyone should be having fun.

As for the voucher thing many people like to get free stuff that is hard to get, I myself got 18 UGV's if it had not been rolled back it would have not changed my characters strength by much. But I have to say it was kind of fun getting free stuff and not having to work so hard to earn it all the time. Maybe there is a lesson to be learned there for the GM, just a thought.
    sekz
    sekz
    Loyal Member

Post by sekz Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:22 am

Delidumrul,

Prove to me hawk is a GM. Then i will spawn watever you want in this server. Otherwise, just shut up and play here orgo play in other server. Otherwise, I will search your account and ban it for making false unsubstantiated accusation. You have 48 hours to come out with proof. Otherwise, bye bye to watever char ur using rite now.
    sekz
    sekz
    Loyal Member

Post by sekz Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:25 am

and prove to me all the things u said hawk did or has access to.
    irt
    Rookie

Post by irt Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:54 am

Just one more comment if I may, If the server is not brought back into balance soon I will not stay in order to provide the amusement of a few.
    EvilBanshee
    EvilBanshee
    Loyal Member

Number of posts : 61
    Location : In xPencil's room yelling at him for making my siggy colossal

Post by EvilBanshee Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:50 pm

Irt how long have you been playing here on FS? Did you start playing here from the very first day the server opened? I think the answer to this would be NO. Hawk has been here from the very first day.

Just one more comment if I may, If the server is not brought back into balance soon I will not stay in order to provide the amusement of a few.

In what way is this server unbalanced? The only place I ever see your guild is in CA, DW or sitting/set stall around the argent fountain. Therefore, when your guild get off their bums and do stuff in this server, maybe then you can make comments. Maybe you are complaining because you have pro equipments and are still being flogged. My only reply to this is the level gap. There will always be problems when people are much lower in level than there opponents. The answer to this is to go and level up. Chopper gives this server many opportunities for people to level their characters, but most are far too busy farming to do this. Sure people need gold to upgrade, but people also need to level.

To you other idiots that claim Hawk is a GM because he is strong or whatever, then to support these claims you must also accuse Joni, MB, Tora, and Zack of being GM's also. Do I see any of those names here? Err …NO. Why not?

Furio has a personal vendetta against Hawk and his family, and will do anything he can to disrupt this server. Sad
    xPencil
    xPencil
    Loves To Talk

Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2009-06-09

Post by xPencil Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:36 pm

Meh this trash will never stop it will forever be a recurring situation, Furio look at his history lol he speaks as if everything he has done he a worked hard to achieve! Truth be told has he really. I don't care anymore i have no idea how my family put up with these insults & negative accusations!
    GUO
    Loyal Member

Post by GUO Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:08 pm

i see its no sense to fight whit this family... its just waste time... and gluck whit finding new peps... none gona stay here :/
    irt
    Rookie

Post by irt Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:31 pm

I tried be to as honest and impartial as I can and I have no interest in getting into an argument. I only wanted to bring attention to what I see as a problem on the server. My last comment I made was more in the heat of the moment and maybe not as productive as I would have wanted it to be. But my first comment I hope was an attempt to be constructive. But maybe you are on defense so often you tend to see comments as an assault on the server. Saying that I feel there are issues on this server that I believe should be addressed. And maybe you disagree and that it is your right. But I am of the opinion that the playing ground is not level, and I have no proof other then my own observations. The only time I saw players become so abnormally strong was in PKO and they are still cleaning up the mess from it. You do what you want with my observation I am only trying to be constructive and it is nothing personal. And by the way I was here to see the first month celebration of this server, and I do have nice equips the type only money can buy, but I do like to keep my account anonymous for several reasons that I do not wish to go into. Thank you for listening to my issue. I wont be commenting on it after this unless you have a question for me.
    Pabo
    Pabo
    Loves To Talk

Post by Pabo Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:22 am

sry but i dont see the problem here o0
    it was about furio dropped stacks of ugv,s and we wanted a rollback. What it got togo if hawk is a gm or hawk pwning ppl o0

and also those nd ppl that barking here better should shut up really fast.. Because everyone knows that furio used cheats to get those ugv stacks / gss / death stuff.. And he was ur friend/guildy so nobody knows he helped you ppl with cheated stuff... But well do you saw ever somebody saying that?? no or??? now i said it, ok iam a dramabisch and everyone knows ^^

also you should write ur ingame name in ur sig so we could see atleast who you are. Or you got something to hide that you need to make new forum acounts or take other names to write here some shit ...

so iam out bleh ^^
    yes my english sucks and idc what you think about so nobody needs to mention it now...
    DeliDumrul
    Rookie

Post by DeliDumrul Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:28 am

Last edited by DeliDumrul on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Pabo
    Pabo
    Loves To Talk

Post by Pabo Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:33 am

well he is delicrus lol also he was the one that did that nice event... well i think he was it
    irt
    Rookie

Post by irt Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:25 am

And I thought I was done but I guess in the heat of the moment here I go again. Now if I am not mistaken Meica you were selling 30 rage gems the day before the bug was exposed. Maybe a one day roll back was not enough. And what ever did happened to the Hope guild bank. Lets be careful when we start accusing others of having ill gotten gains. Having said that I am all for moving forward and settling this server down a notch. I have so far enjoyed playing on it and hope it sticks around for some time.
    sekz
    sekz
    Loyal Member

Post by sekz Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:40 pm

Yeah, please show us th screenshots. I would love to know how hawk can be accused of being a GM. Whatever happens in this server, EvilChopper always updates me. Therefore, I know what furio, delicrus or possiska have been doing. I personally seen thir inventory and its impossible for them to have so many of those items Hence banning them was the right thing to do. Furio has been warned couple of times fr various incidence and I always try and give him a chance. It is the latest incidenc that I finally let EvilChopper have his ways. So if you are banned, rest assured, decision is always between me and chopper. WE don't just ban ppl w/o proof. The so called UGV event was the last straw.
    sekz
    sekz
    Loyal Member

Post by sekz Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:46 pm

Irt,

Thanks for playing here. This server will be here for a long time to come. As for GUO, lol, no one coming to this server? If they are not here, where can they go? Other Hamachi's?Or servers that gets complete wipe every 2 weeks?
    Again, Hawk is not a GM and does not have access that I do not already know off to the server. So please stop accusing him and his family. That is childish. Whenever something happens, and players get suspended or banned, they just blame hawk and accuse him of this and that. For once, THINK!!!! Why were you banned. EvilChoper and I are not idiots who don't know how to use the control panel to check whatever is in your inventory whenever a report is made about anyone.
    So please, THINK before accusing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:56 pm