Final Entertainment

Voting For our server helps us grow and evolve, And become an amazing and huge community. You can vote once every 12 hours, and voting will cause more frequent events to occur. To vote scroll down and click the images in the "Help Final Entertainment" Category. Thank and Enjoy your day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Final Entertainment

Voting For our server helps us grow and evolve, And become an amazing and huge community. You can vote once every 12 hours, and voting will cause more frequent events to occur. To vote scroll down and click the images in the "Help Final Entertainment" Category. Thank and Enjoy your day.

Final Entertainment

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming is finally brought to you ...

2 posters

CHARACTER BUG , cruz died in ship , now cant enter withthis character :(((((((

matrix1415
    Rookie

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2009-10-04

CHARACTER BUG , cruz died in ship , now cant enter withthis character :((((((( Empty CHARACTER BUG , cruz died in ship , now cant enter withthis character :(((((((

Post by matrix1415 Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:06 pm

my problem is this i died in sea are mosnter kill my ship and this time y switch character leater cant enter with my characater
    name : IViCiUsI , log: manyakpo . tyfor help!!!!!!!!!! sorrry my inglish
    negru12
    Rookie

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-09-17

CHARACTER BUG , cruz died in ship , now cant enter withthis character :((((((( Empty Re: CHARACTER BUG , cruz died in ship , now cant enter withthis character :(((((((

Post by negru12 Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:55 am

i have problem with my char voy...he was on sea and i die....and now i cant login in it....i always disconect when i try login
    negru12
    Rookie

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-09-17

CHARACTER BUG , cruz died in ship , now cant enter withthis character :((((((( Empty Re: CHARACTER BUG , cruz died in ship , now cant enter withthis character :(((((((

Post by negru12 Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:55 am

and also when i try login in oficial FS site system say i have the char loked...bjut i can login in real game

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:07 pm