Final Entertainment

Voting For our server helps us grow and evolve, And become an amazing and huge community. You can vote once every 12 hours, and voting will cause more frequent events to occur. To vote scroll down and click the images in the "Help Final Entertainment" Category. Thank and Enjoy your day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Final Entertainment

Voting For our server helps us grow and evolve, And become an amazing and huge community. You can vote once every 12 hours, and voting will cause more frequent events to occur. To vote scroll down and click the images in the "Help Final Entertainment" Category. Thank and Enjoy your day.

Final Entertainment

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming is finally brought to you ...

I need help, i cn't log in my character...

yanchie2
    yanchie2
    Rookie

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-06-27

I need help, i cn't log in my character... Empty I need help, i cn't log in my character...

Post by yanchie2 Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:33 am

the last time i used my voy character i was at DS fishing, then i switch into my ss character... but when i was logging back my voy this was the error message "disconnected with server. confirm to go back to login Screen". i got 3 characters on that account, i can open the 2 characters expt for my voy character. =/ help me pls..... i gotta get some items on that character Neutral tried looking for a gm online, but no one replied.. i guess no gm atm...

tnx in advance...

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:09 pm