Final Entertainment

Voting For our server helps us grow and evolve, And become an amazing and huge community. You can vote once every 12 hours, and voting will cause more frequent events to occur. To vote scroll down and click the images in the "Help Final Entertainment" Category. Thank and Enjoy your day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Final Entertainment

Voting For our server helps us grow and evolve, And become an amazing and huge community. You can vote once every 12 hours, and voting will cause more frequent events to occur. To vote scroll down and click the images in the "Help Final Entertainment" Category. Thank and Enjoy your day.

Final Entertainment

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming is finally brought to you ...

+3
KingBlader
slasher
Advocate
7 posters

Goodbye all

Advocate
    Rookie

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-08-21

Goodbye all Empty Goodbye all

Post by Advocate Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:35 pm

Just want to say good bye to everyone on Final Shadow. It has been fun over the last year. I have asked the GM of Abysmal Sea to transfer my characters over to his server and he seems to be willing. If you don't know he has been hosting the FS server. I also will be playing on a new easy easy server called Avacado has all the new features and no mall. Good luck to everyone and take care.
    slasher
    Loyal Member

Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2009-07-24

Goodbye all Empty Re: Goodbye all

Post by slasher Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:24 am

Bye bye advo gl in the new server ,take care all gona miss u^^ Very Happy [i`m playing egpko if some1 want join with me i will help u =P]
    KingBlader
    KingBlader
    Rookie

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2010-02-13

Post by KingBlader Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:47 am

transfer ur character? u mean all ur equips and everything?
    Harmony
    Rookie

Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2010-02-28

Post by Harmony Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:26 pm

Bye Luigi (lol jk), have fun. Too bad HawK is bugged and they don't know how to fix him otherwise I would enquire into transfer also. Anyhow as the saying goes, "These things happen for a reason", well Im sure that HawK being rooted is for the best now, I don't have to put up with all the bs from fs lol. Smile
    xXPoWeRXx1
    xXPoWeRXx1
    Rookie

Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2010-02-28

Post by xXPoWeRXx1 Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:15 am

omg advo i miss u ~!!!!!!!! i want talk to with u at msn cya^^
    Advocate
    Rookie

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-08-21

Post by Advocate Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:05 pm

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Will miss you all also, but you never know if you love this game like I do you may find yourself meeting up with people from year's past such as I did with Hawk and EB. Most likely this is the last time I will post on the FS forum unless I think can provide some useful information for everyone. I just wanted to let you know that my Advocate character was transferred over to Abysmal Seas. Kajack was very helpful with the transfer. But I will also note I lost most of all my items and was set up with what I call a startup set on the server. Level 75 death equips and +5 uniques and +3 bd in each item. The unique gems seem to be a common gem on the server and the bd are the gem of real value. There are players who have lv85 unseals and are gemmed well so I have found it will take a lot of work to build my character back up to be competitive with them. My pet is gone and I bought a lvl55 str pet on the server which is the max level for a pet. If my other accounts are transferred to the server I will stay there but at this point I’m not sure. At present I am looking at Pirates Arc server and Avocado. If I have to develop my character again I think I want it to be on a server with no mall or donation items like Pirates Arc, this way if it closes in a year I wont be so disappointed. Been through red squid and now FS closing up on private servers. Well good luck all it’s been fun Very Happy . And Power I thought I had you on MSN; hmm maybe I have some stranger instead lol.
    kajack
    Rookie

Number of posts : 39
    Registration date : 2010-01-04

Post by kajack Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:00 pm

I decided it to increase XD and use the third soket too or phoenix will kill ya -.- lvl 7 Ug lvl 5 bd and some other gem as third sokets lvl 5 will do the job to stand a chance
    aeyon
    aeyon
    Rookie

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2009-08-13

Post by aeyon Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:57 pm

when will all char be move there?
    kajack
    Rookie

Number of posts : 39
    Registration date : 2010-01-04

Post by kajack Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:29 pm

I think yes
    aeyon
    aeyon
    Rookie

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2009-08-13

Post by aeyon Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:05 pm

i have sned my char data by PM... check it out and reply me with PM if u have accept it.. thx

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:59 pm