Final Entertainment

Voting For our server helps us grow and evolve, And become an amazing and huge community. You can vote once every 12 hours, and voting will cause more frequent events to occur. To vote scroll down and click the images in the "Help Final Entertainment" Category. Thank and Enjoy your day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Final Entertainment

Voting For our server helps us grow and evolve, And become an amazing and huge community. You can vote once every 12 hours, and voting will cause more frequent events to occur. To vote scroll down and click the images in the "Help Final Entertainment" Category. Thank and Enjoy your day.

Final Entertainment

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming is finally brought to you ...

2 posters

Lost pet teleporting from winter

Advocate
    Rookie

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-08-21

Lost pet teleporting from winter Empty Lost pet teleporting from winter

Post by Advocate Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:27 am

Hello I was farming at winter on December 31st at around 6:03 AM. I finished and teleported back to Argent when I arrived in Argent i noticed my Pet was gone. It was my level 110 strength mordo junior. I had just leveled it in the last few days the last screen shot I have it is at level 100. Please help find my lost pet. I wanted to add more information hoping it will help. This happened on the island you first teleport to around 197,873. When I arrived back in Argent there was a sword in place of my pet. To me this means either I some how dropped my pet and kept on farming not noticing my pet was gone, or I teleported back to argent and it was replaced with a sword. Since I am constantly using possession when I farm I am not sure how I would have not noticed it missing. Hope that helps.

Thanks for all the help.
    [CM]Tatoobolita
    [CM]Tatoobolita
    Loves To Talk

Number of posts : 134
    Registration date : 2009-09-20

Lost pet teleporting from winter Empty Re: Lost pet teleporting from winter

Post by [CM]Tatoobolita Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:03 am

I have been making questions and for now you are the only one with this issue, if this is a 1/10 bugg (like rb bug at TOP, very old btw) then u have a real bad luck.

study
    Advocate
    Rookie

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-08-21

Post by Advocate Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:41 pm

Situation resolved by GM Chopper

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:49 am