Final Entertainment

Voting For our server helps us grow and evolve, And become an amazing and huge community. You can vote once every 12 hours, and voting will cause more frequent events to occur. To vote scroll down and click the images in the "Help Final Entertainment" Category. Thank and Enjoy your day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Final Entertainment

Voting For our server helps us grow and evolve, And become an amazing and huge community. You can vote once every 12 hours, and voting will cause more frequent events to occur. To vote scroll down and click the images in the "Help Final Entertainment" Category. Thank and Enjoy your day.

Final Entertainment

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming is finally brought to you ...

2 posters

Keeping Fs alive (Read This)

Fireblade
    Rookie

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2010-04-19

Keeping Fs alive (Read This) Empty Keeping Fs alive (Read This)

Post by Fireblade Sat May 08, 2010 10:54 am

hi guys

i miss all my friends from final shadow. let's create our own server. i have all the files for version 2 including dark maze and aur maps. i will also be adding new stuff into server also new gems, everything is still under development.

i need ideas for quest, items etc... i will do all the scripting etc. all i need is my friends to support my server. this will be a all free server with no item mall.

let's us not break up good friendship, and all stay together.

I've been playing on other servers but it is not the same anymore i don't enjoy it so much as i usually do.

If u guys wanna stay together. Join my forum pkoultimate.forumotion.net and register there.

everything is still under development but with insight and ideas from all fellow final shadow friends etc.. we can create a server which will be new with modern and updated stuff.

This post intension is not to take away players from other servers but to keep friends together.

The faster ppl join the forum and post ideas etc. the faster we can launch the server. Also fs ppl will get special items so that they don't have to start all over again.

let's keep our final shadow community together we all can make it work. atleast we can try.

kind regards
    Fireblade

To contact me pm me on my forum.
    Azurray
    Azurray

Number of posts : 222
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Keeping Fs alive (Read This) Empty Re: Keeping Fs alive (Read This)

Post by Azurray Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:31 am

o__________o

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:42 am