Final Entertainment

Voting For our server helps us grow and evolve, And become an amazing and huge community. You can vote once every 12 hours, and voting will cause more frequent events to occur. To vote scroll down and click the images in the "Help Final Entertainment" Category. Thank and Enjoy your day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Final Entertainment

Voting For our server helps us grow and evolve, And become an amazing and huge community. You can vote once every 12 hours, and voting will cause more frequent events to occur. To vote scroll down and click the images in the "Help Final Entertainment" Category. Thank and Enjoy your day.

Final Entertainment

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming is finally brought to you ...

5 posters

IMPORTANT PATCH

Chopper
    Chopper
    Ultimate Member

Number of posts : 161
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

IMPORTANT PATCH Empty IMPORTANT PATCH

Post by Chopper Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:49 pm

Without this patch you cannot run the game so take note on what to do i will be trying my best to explain it as simply as i can for those that dont understand english find someone that speaks your language and translate it for them.

Step One

Download patch from here

http://www.mediafire.com/?o4mmmozxm3n

Step Two

For XP users open the program

in file location look for where u installed your FS folder once you have found it just click on YES or YES TO ALL.Once its finished running dbl click on start.bat to run game.

For Vista users MAKE SURE to RUN AS ADMIN.
    For those that dont know how right click and read what pops out. Then follow the same steps as above.

If u have any problems with the above dont spam me with useless pms like its not working cause its tested and working on both Vista and XP.

Check to make sure ur NOT running the game in the back ground or anything when ur trying to install this.

Check to make sure ur running as admin.

Check to make sure ur installing it in your FS folder and not anywhere else it should normally be in c:/program files/FinalShadowV2
    Righted
    Righted
    Loyal Member

Number of posts : 79
    Registration date : 2009-09-29

IMPORTANT PATCH Empty Re: IMPORTANT PATCH

Post by Righted Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:31 am

Thanks for the patch, Very Happy
    KingBlader
    KingBlader
    Rookie

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2010-02-13

IMPORTANT PATCH Empty Thanx

Post by KingBlader Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:35 am

thanx alot chopper i was wondering why i couldnt get in thanx xD
    [CM]Tatoobolita
    [CM]Tatoobolita
    Loves To Talk

Number of posts : 134
    Registration date : 2009-09-20

Post by [CM]Tatoobolita Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:49 am

Spanish translation (im bored)
    Sin este parche tu no puedes correr el juego asi que toma nota en que hacer, estare intentando hacer lo mejor de mi para explicarlo lo mas simple como pueda para esos que no entienden ingles encuentren alguien que hable tu lengua y te traduzca.

Paso uno

Descarga el parche desde equi

http://www.mediafire.com/?o4mmmozxm3n

Paso dos

Para usuarios de XP habren el programa

en tu localizacion de archivos, fijate donde tu instalaste tucarpeta del FS y una vez que lo hallas encontrado pones en SI o SI A TODO.Una vez que halla terminado le das Doble Click al Start.bat para correr el juego.

Para usuarios de Vista ESTATE SEGURO que ESTAS OPERANDO COMO ADMINISTRADOR
    Para esos que no saben como hacer clicks derechos lean lo que sale. Entonces siguen los mismos pasos de arriba.

Si tu tienes algun problema con lo de arriba, no me spamees con inutiles pms como de que no esta trabajando porque ha sido testeado y funciona en ambos Vista y XP.

Checkea para estar seguro que tu NO estas corriendo el juego en segundo plano o lo que sea cuando estas instalando esto.

Checkea para estar seguro que operas como Administrador

Checkea para estar seguro que estas instalando esto en tu carpeta del Final Shadow y en ningun otro lado, lo normal seria en c:/program files/FinalShadowV2
    xXPoWeRXx1
    xXPoWeRXx1
    Rookie

Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2010-02-28

Post by xXPoWeRXx1 Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:03 am

thxx chopper

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:10 am